Web Server Setup
- How to Install Apache Tomcat on Ubuntu
- How to install Apache webserver on Ubuntu ?
- What is Nginx and how to install Nginx on Ubuntu 20.04 ?
- Hosting a static website with Nginx on Ubuntu
- Starting webserver using your first simple Django project
- How to setup Jekyll – static website generator on Ubuntu
- How to check public DNS records for your website ?
CDN / CloudFlare
- How to configure cloudflare dashboard for using CDN, website performance improvement
- Add a website to cloudflare and configure domain DNS settings for using Cloudflare services
- Exclude a file or directory from redirecting using .htaccess rewrite rules
- Redirect primary domain name to directory inside / subdirectory
- How to redirect subfolder of a domain to subdomain ?
Errors and Solutions
- How to resolve : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in filename.php on line